Our mission is to provide a quality testing experience to applicants, students, graduates, professionals, and residents in our service areas in western Idaho. We administer exams in a pleasant, technologically-advanced, and secure environment with the goal of promoting satisfaction and achievement in reaching academic and professional goals. We subscribe to the National College Testing Association's Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-secondary Test Centers.
Our testing services include:
- Accommodated classroom testing for qualifying CWI students
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program) Tests
- CWI Placement Testing
- GAIN Testing
- GED Testing (computer-based testing only)
- IBOL (Idaho Bureau of Licensing)
- Make-up exams for CWI courses
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Pearson/VUE IT Certifications
- Proctored testing for CWI online and hybrid courses
- Proctored testing for outside institutions and businesses
- ProV (NARM)
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
Please be aware that our examinations require a scheduled appointment.
We have testing center locations available at both the Ada County Center and the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center.
For current operating hours, locations, proctoring fees, and scheduling information, please contact One Stop Student Services at 208.562.3000 or visit the Assessment and Testing Centers webpage.