Assessment and Testing Services
Our mission is to provide a quality testing experience to applicants, students, graduates, professionals, and residents in our service areas in western Idaho. We administer exams in a pleasant, technologically-advanced, and secure environment with the goal of promoting satisfaction and achievement in reaching academic and professional goals. As a National College Testing Association (NCTA) certified testing center, the College of Western Idaho (CWI) subscribes to NCTA's Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers.
Our testing services include:
- Accommodated classroom testing for qualifying CWI students
- Castle Worldwide/Scantron Testing
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program) Tests
- Crane Institute Certification
- Certiport Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS, MTA, and Quickbooks)
- CWI Admissions Placement Testing
- Defensive Driving
- GAIN Testing
- GED Testing (computer-based testing only)
- IBOL (Idaho Bureau of Licensing)
- Make-up exams for CWI courses
- NOCTI Industry Certifications
- Pearson/VUE IT Certifications
- PLA (Prior Learning Assessment) Exams
- Proctored testing for CWI online and hybrid courses
- Proctored testing for outside institutions and businesses
- ProV (NARM)
- Public Safety Testing (PST)
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
Please be aware that examinations must be scheduled with the CWI Assessment Center at least 12 hours in advance. You can schedule an appointment online by visiting https://www.cwi.edu/exam.
We have testing center locations available at both the Ada County Center and the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center.
For current operating hours, locations, proctoring fees, and scheduling information, please contact Assessment and Testing Services at 208.562.2542 or 208.562.2440, or visit the Assessment and Testing Services web page.