Students at the College of Western Idaho have access to comprehensive career services through their assigned academic advisor. CWI is committed to empowering students in the career development process by:
- Facilitating self-assessment and career exploration to develop a clear career objective.
- Provide tools for continued research into career opportunities.
- Promoting avenues for experiential learning.
- Providing assistance in the job search and transition to professional life.
CWI students have access to comprehensive career-development services through:
- Workshops, seminars, and individual assessments.
- One-on-one appointments.
- Career exploration and development tools.
- Job listings and internships via the online resource myCareerNetwork.
- Work-study information.
- Job search tools, resume, interview practice, and other support services.
- Mentoring and support.
For more information about these services, please visit the Career Services webpage.